Saturday, May 21, 2011

Birthday of people,beauty and death

Salam, Hello and Annyeonghaseyo to all of u.

Dah lama x tulis any entry kat sini. So, today I decided to share something dengan semua orang. Semalam, 20th May was my birthday. Well, since semua orang ada FB, so ramai la my friends yang send wishes to me. TQ to FB reminder, if not xde la kot yang ingat (T_T). Hahaha...

By the way, I don't mind at all. Sebab jarang sangat wat celebration nie. So not me la. But, last night kira lucky sebab at the same time kitorang de buat majlis Malaysian Nite kat sini. Kiranya ambil kesempatan la; kill 2 birds with a stone. Kalau orang Melayu dulu2 cakap; sambil menyelam minum air la. The point of that majlis was to introduce our Malaysian cuisine to the Australian people. So, students Malaysia had to cook some food like pandan jeli aka agar-agar, kari ayam, dalca timun and others. Thankfully la Australian students datang nak merasa jugak makanan Malaysia.

Semalam was a busy day for me because right now I'm working a project with my friends for this video competition. Kitorang meronda2 satu Brisbane cari tempat untuk shooting nanti. This is my first time ever involved with such project and hopefully it will turn out to be good. What is the story??? Yang tue xbloeh di reveal kan lagi. Just have to wait and see. But, dalam sibuk2 tue, I manage to take some pictures to share with all of you. The best part of this trip was we had to go to a cemetery in here and it was awesome. Structure and ukiran2 diorang sangat superb. Almost like we were being drawn back to European time. :0

So here are the pictures. Kalau nak tengok the rest, klik to my Facebook. Tada
















No comments:

Post a Comment